Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Turn the equity you’ve built into the funds you need to make improvements, pay expenses or consolidate debt.
Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
Make improvements to your home, pay tuition or consolidate debt.
A home equity loan or home equity line of credit is a great way to turn your home’s equity into funds you can use for a variety of needs. Loans are given for specific amounts and come with fixed monthly payments for specific periods of time. Lines of credit allow you to draw funds, as needed, up to a pre-established amount, over a period of time and come with flexible monthly payment options.
Apply for a home equity loan or home equity line of credit quickly and securely online.
Our online application allows you to:
- Start your application now and finish it later
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- Get detailed cost information calculators that let you explore different mortgage products and options
You'll need these documents:
- Two most recent pay stubs, reflecting 30-day and year-to-date earnings
- W-2s from the previous two years
- Social Security, pensions, retirement or investment statements, if applicable
- Federal tax returns from the previous two years if self-employed
- Copies of your two most recent bank statements