Go from home buyer to homeowner with one of our mortgage programs tailored to your unique needs.
We offer a variety of mortgage programs that can be tailored to your unique home buying needs:
Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage
With this traditional method of financing, your interest rate remains the same for the term of the mortgage, so your monthly principal and interest payment stay the same. Various terms are available.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
With this mortgage option, your initial interest rate may be lower than that of a fixed-rate mortgage, thereby resulting in lower initial payments. This may help offset the costs of a down payment, closing costs and other expenses. The rate then adjusts after a set period based on the treasury rate.
Residential Construction Loan
If you plan to build or remodel your home, this loan will advance you funds as you need them to cover construction costs. You'll only pay interest on the outstanding balance. When construction is complete, your loan can be converted to a permanent mortgage.
Apply for a mortgage quickly and securely online.
Our online application allows you to:
- Start your application now and finish it later
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- Get detailed cost information calculators that let you explore different mortgage products and options
You'll need these documents:
- Two most recent pay stubs, reflecting 30-day and year-to-date earnings
- W-2s from the previous two years
- Social Security, pensions, retirement or investment statements, if applicable
- Federal tax returns from the previous two years if self-employed
- Copies of your two most recent bank statements